Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There's only music so that there's new ring tones

I've literally been up to nothing for the past while, in case you were wondering about my lack of posts. Or not...whichever.
BUT now everything has come at once and I feel like you need to be caught up! :
Start new travel job officially either next week or the 15th...Mood? Nervous
Grad on Monday...Mood? Nervous..and Sad
Get to see Christian Hansen and the Autistics, Shout Out Out Out, and the Whitsundays on Nov 13...Mood? Anxious, and Thrilled
Get to see Hollerado, and the Reason on Nov 14...Mood? See mood above
Get to see Dan Mangan on Nov 16...Mood? Curious and Excited

I'm not sure if you've noticed something with the last few points..they're all concerts...and so comes the most important and exciting (but not finalized) news of all...! I will hopefully be starting a brand new blog soon, all about music. I'll be reviewing the ridiculous amounts of shows that I always seem to go to, the CD's that I buy (yes I know it's 2010, and no one buys CD's), and the amazing bands that catch my eye. I should be starting right after the Christian Hansen show, and see how it goes from there! Hopefully all you loyal followers (don't be ashamed, I know you're out there) will follow me on. This will still my my au natural et personal blog, and I will try not to ignore it the best I can. BUT that being said...my new yet-to-be-named blog will be most important for a while...at least until I learn how in the world I'm supposed to write a non-biased blog on music...if you've read this site, you'll know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment